terça-feira, 26 de março de 2013

Time to fly farther

Lumturo Strigo Compliance Consulting (2)

Dear Lumturo’s readers and users,

I would like to announce that next month I will leave Brazil, with my family, to live in Montreal, Canada.

This is a definite decision; however, we know that nothing is forever. I am looking for opportunities to develop my career and intellectual skills what has not been easy here, in Brazil.

Moving to Canada, I intend to deepen my knowledge on Governance, Risk and Compliance and develop my career on the field of Economic Ethics, achieving my Master and Doctorate degree.

I would like to give my gratitude to countless friends and partners that I made in Brazil and worldwide through Lumturo tools.

Lumturo will continue in Canada, country in which I hope to have the honor to contribute, combating Corruption, Money Laundering and Terrorism Finance.

During this moment of transition, Lumturo will not have updates and any kind of communication will be done only by e-mail: lumturo.strigo@outlook.com

I hope you may continue to benefit from Lumturo resources and that the exchange of experiences makes us become more and more solid in our actions on promoting Ethics and Trust in business activities. Our work is very important as it has a direct impact on Society where we live

Kindest regards,

Fabio de Freitas

Lumturo editor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja bem vindo ao Lumturo Strigo Compliance Consulting, seu portal de GRC Governança, Risco e Compliance. Seus cometários, questões e sugestões são sempre bem vindos. Nossa motivação é a sua clareza! Nosso conceito é Growing with Guidance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...